MobilityTech staff have provided technical guidance on the development of ITS Program elements assisting in the development of deployment plans, procurement of projects, development of standard ITS specifications, and Systems Engineering documentation. We have had formal training on the FHWA use of the Systems Engineering process attending courses in New Hampshire, Florida and Virginia and bring extensive experience applying the V Model methodology for a number of successful ITS projects. We have conducting stakeholder workshops, developed Concept of Operations, High Level and Detailed Functional Requirements, as well as test plans and acceptance procedures. Applying the V Model methodology for a number of ITS projects to achieve consistency with the Regional and Statewide ITS Architecture, our analysis has helped our clients:
- Identify which portions of the ITS Architecture are being implemented.;
- Identify the participating agency roles and responsibilities;
- Define the functional requirements;
- Analyze alternative system configurations and technology options to meet the defined requirements;
- Analyze financing and procurement options;
- Identify applicable ITS standards and testing procedures; and
- Establish procedures and resources needed to operate and manage the system.